Choose your date and one of our special photography locations for your elopement ceremony and enjoy 3 hours included on-site with up 6-10 guests to witness your wedding elopement ceremony.
Basic elopement ceremony location package includes the setting for your ceremony and up to 10 guests/ 2 guests need to be witnesses over 18. Basic package INCLUDES:
· Ceremony Filming or Photography Location with many locations available for your photography
· Ceremony Officiant* with traditional wedding ceremony
· Google Meetings Ceremony Rehearsal
· Private sanitized restroom facilities
· 2 Private changing area for couples to utilize to get dressed
· Ceremony chair rental (one style included, other styles require additional fees)
· Welcome table includes linen
· Water station for guests
· On-site parking for up to 4 standard vehicles (ride sharing encouraged)
· Ceremony chairs set up and breakdown
· Photography location clean up
· Restroom cleaning and disinfecting
· Woodland Wedding Floral Set-up for redwood ceremony log alter only
· Rustic Wood Arch with house floral and White Easels available for your use or to decorate
· Pop up tent/canopy rental add $100 set up fee for each
Basic elopement ceremony package in 2020-2021 for couple plus up to 10 guests starts at $1150 for Sunday (excluding holiday weekends)-Thursday. This includes venue use for 3 hours. Typical schedule arrival 11:30 a.m. /Set up 30-45 min./Changing (30 min) /12 p.m. ceremony (30 minutes) /40 minutes photography/20-30 min. clean up & departure. Woodland floral decor and floral set-up is included for the redwood log altar only. Any other floral or arches need to be supplied by client and additional time will be required for set up. Additional time at $100-$275 hour depending on activities.
A $400 non-refundable reservation fee is due upon signing of contract and to confirm reservation date. Balance is due in full 15 days prior to ceremony date. Full amount can be transferable to a mutually agreeable new date if couple contracts Covid19. Reservation fee accepted by check upon signing of contract (with 2 weeks advanced notice) and credit cards are accepted for final payment for a 3.6% additional fee.
It is possible to make beautiful memories with beautiful photography during every season. Call or email us now and let us help you design your day.
Plan Your site visit & Officiant meet and greet. Schedule a private showing today. Please send us an email or give us a call to arrange an appointment. Plan to spend 1 hour at the estate for a private showing and officiant consultation. Appt's available 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (Weekdays & Saturday/Sunday)
We very much look forward to meeting and working with you.
Open Saturday dates are listed and will be updated weekly here. Please inquire regarding Sunday -Thursday options if desired.
Santa Cruz County, CA
May 2022 dates: If you love roses, the Cecil Bruner roses on the gazebo are in full bloom.
June 2022 dates: If you love lavender, the lavend...
Santa Cruz County, CA
A romantic evening for micro-weddings and important life celebrations like anniversaries. A beautifully lit romantic redwood grove surrounded by majestic oaks and wild manzanita sets the tone for a magical evening. Event coordinating, ceremony, lighting, tables, chairs, linens, dishware, set up and cleanup included.